1 bag (16 oz) Green Giant™ Fresh Spaghetti Squash
1/2 cup pizza sauce
12 slices pepperoni, chopped
1 tsp garlic salt
2-3 tsp Italian seasoning
1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Spray a mini muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Prepare spaghetti squash according to Steam in Pack directions. Place on paper towels, let cool 10 minutes. Squeeze extra moisture from spaghetti squash and pat dry.
3. Place cooked squash in medium mixing bowl. With fork, smash against side of bowl, breaking squash into stringy spaghetti-like fibers. Stir in pizza sauce, pepperoni, salt and seasoning.
4. Spoon about 2 Tbsp squash mixture into each mini muffin section, filling cup.
5. Top with cheese and bake 13-15 minutes until set and cheese is melted. Cool 2 minutes in pan. Remove to plate and serve immediately.