4 large Green Giant® Fresh Potatoes (8 to 10 oz each) 4 Green Giant® Fresh Green Onions, chopped (about 1/4 cup) 1 small head of Green Giant® Fresh Cauliflower, cut into bite-sized pieces (about 3 cups) 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil 1 teaspoon coarse Kosher salt 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, melted 1/3 cup fat-free (skim) milk 1 cup low-fat sour cream 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese 1/4 cup Betty Crocker® Bac~Os® bacon flavor bits or chips
1. Heat oven to 400°F. Gently scrub potatoes, but do not peel. Pierce potatoes several times with a fork to allow steam to escape while potatoes bake.
2. Brush lightly with olive oil, and sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon of the salt. Bake on ungreased baking sheet for 1 hour or until potatoes are tender when pierced in center with a fork. Let stand until cool enough to handle.
3. Meanwhile, place cauliflower in microwave safe bowl, and microwave, 5 to 8 minutes or until tender.
4. Cut each potato lengthwise in half; scoop out potatoes leaving a thin shell. Place insides from 2 potatoes in bowl of food processor or blender. Place remaining 2 potato insides aside for another use (tomorrow’s dinner!) Mix in cauliflower melted butter, milk, sour cream and remaining 1/2 teaspoon of salt. Blend until smooth.
5. Stir in 1/2 cup of the shredded cheese and black pepper to taste. Spoon filling back into the potato skins and sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup shredded cheese.
6. Place filled potatoes in greased 9x13-inch pan. Bake an additional 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and filling is hot.
7. Sprinkle green onions and bacon bits over the top and serve.