2 Tbsp fresh or 1 Tbsp jarred garlic, minced
1 Tbsp olive oil
1 pkg (16 oz) Green Giant™ Fresh Cauliflower Crumbles® Chopped Cauliflower
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/8 tsp black pepper
2 cups vegetable broth
1 lb dried fettuccini
1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
1/8 tsp nutmeg
Salt and pepper to taste
1. In a 6-quart saucepan, sauté the minced garlic in olive oil on low heat until the garlic is soft and fragrant; about 1-2 minutes.
2. Add cauliflower, garlic powder, onion powder, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/8 tsp black pepper and vegetable broth. Bring to a low boil; simmer on medium heat for about 10-12 minutes or until cauliflower is tender and can be easily broken down with a fork.
3. While the cauliflower is cooking, bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook fettuccini according to package directions. Reserve 1/2 cup of the cooking water to thin the sauce if needed.
4. Transfer the contents of the cauliflower pot to a food processor (recommended) or a blender. Puree until mixture is smooth.
5. Return the pureed cauliflower to the original pot. Over low heat, whisk in the heavy whipping cream and the Parmesan cheese.
6. If the sauce is too thick, thin with reserved cooking water. Season to taste with nutmeg. Add salt and pepper to taste if needed.
7. Serve sauce over cooked fettuccini and enjoy!